Teaching - Robotics/ Coding Jobs Opening in Join Botics Technology Private Limited at Aurangabad
Teaching - Robotics/ Coding
Join Botics Technology Private Limited
Posted: 16 Mar 23
Designation - Teaching - Robotics/ Coding
- Letter of recommendation
- 5 days a week
- Job offer
Number of openings-5
Intern's Responsibilities Include:-
- Teaching robotics and coding to school students
- Developing content
- Adhering to school timelines and preparing reports
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:-
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
More information about this Teaching - Robotics/ Coding Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Teaching - Robotics/ Coding job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Teaching - Robotics/ Coding job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Teaching - Robotics/ Coding
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Teaching - Robotics/ Coding is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Teaching - Robotics/ Coding position?
- Ans: There are immediate 5 job openings for Teaching - Robotics/ Coding in our Organisation.
Role teacher trainer
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeInternship / Projects
Job Category Internship , Teaching , BSc/BCA/BBM
About Join Botics Technology Private Limited
Join Botics is into training on robotics and coding to help school students develop 21st-century skills through an Industry oriented International curriculum. As part of the Join Botics Techno Tamers Lab program, wherein students learn the different futuristic career-oriented technologies the hands-on way to explore and implement real-time solutions, thereby Innovation begins at school as they come up with creative ideas and solutions for practical situations.
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?