Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
● Build and mentor the computer vision team at Checko
● Drive to productionize algorithms (industrial level) developed through hard-core research
● Own the design, development, testing, deployment, and craftsmanship of the team’s infrastructure and systems capable of handling massive amounts of requests with high reliability and scalability
● Leverage the deep and broad technical expertise to mentor engineers and provide leadership on resolving complex technology issues
● Entrepreneurial and out-of-box thinking essential for a technology startup
● Guide the team for unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
● B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, with demonstrated interest in Image Processing/Computer vision (courses, projects etc) and 6-8 years of experience
● Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, with demonstrated interest in Image Processing/Computer vision (Ph. D. Dissertation) and inclination to working in Industry to provide innovative solutions to practical problems
● In-depth understanding of image processing algorithms, pattern recognition methods, and rule-based classifiers
● Experience in feature extraction, object recognition and tracking, image registration, noise reduction, image calibration, and correction
● Ability to understand, optimize and debug imaging algorithms
● Understating and experience in openCV library
● Fundamental understanding of mathematical techniques involved in ML and DL schemas (Instance-based methods, Boosting methods, PGM, Neural Networks etc.)
● Thorough understanding of state-of-the-art DL concepts (Sequence modeling, Attention, Convolution etc.) along with knack to imagine new schemas that work for the given data.
● Understanding of engineering principles and a clear understanding of data structures and algorithms
● Experience in writing production level codes using either C++ or Java
● Experience with technologies/libraries such as python pandas, numpy, scipy
● Experience with tensorflow and scikit.
Awarded as most promising startup by India Electronics & Semiconductor Association, we are a brand protection and brand enhancement spin-off from the National Center for Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur, working with leading brands and state Excise departments. We are world’s only copy-proof patented technology which provides 100% accurate product authentication across all the smartphones. The technology has been developed at the National Centre for Flexible Electronics (FlexE Center) at IIT Kanpur.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.