Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job description for Team Leader
Roles and Responsibilities:-
· Lead the Insurance Tele-sales team.
· Monitor performance metrics (call counts, pipeline generated, call quality, sales, etc)
· Generate and share detailed reports about team performance and month-wise sales forecast.
· Pep up and motivate the team members daily to deliver quality sales.
· Follow up with customer and get all pending policies issued.
· Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals
customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer
inquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
· Should be a Champion in driving sales.
· Should have strong convincing skills and be self-motivated
· Handling rejections and maintaining a positive attitude
· Minimum 2 years of Team-handling experience in Tele-Sales / Outbound calling
· Experience in sales of Insurance products will be an added advantage
· Should have excellent Communication Skills
· Should be a Graduate
· Attractive Incentive payouts
· Team Outing
· Employee Recognition Awards
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.