Delivers of significant contributions to technical specifications and solution definition for American Express EMV, Contactless card, and Mobile Payment products and services, ensuring that all technical design documentation is completed to a high standard.
Knowledge of the financial payments industry and the international card payment schemes
- Detailed technical understanding of EMV and Contactless payments, Chipcard production and transaction processing, including experience of Issuing and Acquiring components.
- Experience and understanding of mobile payments and emerging technologies are strongly desirable.
- Good technical writing skills required and a strong ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Develops winning strategies
Technical thought leadership, analytical and problem-solving expertise coupled with good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical and architectural background, with an appetite for learning and absorbing new technology and trends
- Good understanding and Business knowledge of the above areas to complement technical expertise
- Drives innovation and change
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects in a sensitive and complex business-technology environment
- Ability to adapt communications to the appropriate technical level of the audience
- Flexible and willing to travel internationally occasionally on short notice
- Desirable: experience in working with third-party suppliers or vendor partners to build optimal solutions
- Proven project management experience and use of formal methodologies are also beneficial
- Ability to drive results, work on own initiative and exhibit strong dedication and focus on customers and clients.
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Technical Architect job