Technical Course Developer Jobs in India - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
· Effectively engage and plan with solution stakeholders to perform skill gap assessments and develop training content to address those gaps.
· Engage & collaborate effectively with subject matter experts & support delivery Leaders throughout the process of developing content for enablement, while using their time efficiently.
· Design, develop, and maintain exceptional technical content & learning experiences for Adobe’s Customer Engineering delivery teams.
· Technical/Design focused content based on PowerPoint or other formats, Captivate/Captivate Prime while ensuring enablement quality over quantity.
· Strong solution specific technical background: able to understand and develop content based on highly technical subjects which would be translatable to Adobe solutions to be able to research educational topics to become familiar with enablement for the given solution at a technical level.
· Continuously learns on Adobe solutions, collaborates efficiently internally with stakeholders, shares knowledge with the enablement team, and is able to develop new and temporary enablement’s when needed
· Can independently set learning consumption deadlines to the appropriate level based on the audience and that the training and ensures materials meet objectives & report on performance metrics
· Conduct needs analysis and determine technical enablement needs of the stakeholders.
· Acquire in-depth subject matter expertise, product/technical/business knowledge, quickly to reduce dependencies.
· Lead training development projects independently and with minimal guidance.
· Suggest new ideas to the team infusing your expertise and experience to deliver extraordinary training content.
· Focus on designing and developing Instructor Led Training modules including learner exercise and role-play guides, facilitator guides as needed.
Actively look for and recommend opportunities to scale, increase efficiency and continually improve content creation and the intake process using impactful metrics to do so
· 3-5 years of experience in curriculum/instructional design in the software product domain.
· Two-Three years of creating technical enablement
· Able to effectively managing & solve conflicting issues
· Graphic Design (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Captivate Design) at least some type of design knowhow.
· Has held a position with a technical support team
· Adobe Digital Solution multi-solution knowledge/expertise preferred; products such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager or Adobe Experience Platform.
· HTML/CSS, Java skills are an added plus.
· Excellent analytical and comprehension skills to learn and understand complex technical content.
· Knowledge of instructional design methodologies, strategies, processes and standards.
· Excellent writing skills to translate highly technical subject matter to a global audience at various levels with clarity and accuracy.
· Knowledge and relevant application of instructional theories and adult learning principles in multi-modal instruction.
· Ability to work in and coordinate with multicultural and virtual teams.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study.
· Proficient with LMS and instructional design tools.
More information about this Technical Course Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Technical Course Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Technical Course Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 2 to 3+ year experience as an Technical Course Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, BSc, CS, B.Design
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 400000 and 1200000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Technical Course Developer is a Full Time in Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Technical Course Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Technical Course Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 4 job openings for Technical Course Developer in our Organisation.