Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
As a technical sales engineer, you'll use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed.
You'll assist colleagues with bids and tenders for new clients from a technical perspective.
Clients are usually technical staff from non-retail organisations, such as factories, public utility providers, local authorities and hospitals.
The emphasis of the work varies depending on the level of technical knowledge needed to sell a particular product or service.
Technical sales engineers are a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice. You'll liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as:
As a technical sales engineer, you'll need to:
(1) Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximize client potential in designated regions.
(2) Arrange and carry out product training.
(3) Calculate client quotations and administer client accounts.
(4) Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects.
(5) A cold phone call to ensure the meetings and generate leads.
(6) Mainly focus on turnkey Projects sales.
(7) Projects of Clean & Coldroom are primary targets.
(8) Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
(9) Strong technical knowledge for the HVAC system.
(10) Can handle clients Single-handedly.
(11) Understand the need of clients and make a proposal accordingly.
(12) Can understand the Drawings and basic knowledge of auto cad.
B.E/ B.Tech(govt approved institutions)- Mechanical/Electrical/Civil- atleast scored 60% or equivalent in CGPA.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.