Designation - Technical Sales Engineer
· Present the company and company products to potential customers.
· Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions.
· Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
· Effectively communicate client needs to the Inside Sales team for providing solutions
· Establishment of good relationship to the different levels of the customer.
· Create new business opportunities to guarantee long term customer relationships.
· Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
· Lead sales projects to success according to business plan.
· Close cooperation with the customer service department of the company for the sales of maintenance services, spare parts and technical trainings.
· Efficient time management of all sales activities.
· Being a mentor for junior sales engineers and lead by example.
· Lead and cooperate with local sales partners by providing training, support to maximize sales success.
· Ensure the development and implementation of the strategic sales plan.
· Maximize profitable growth,
· Prioritize sales initiatives,
· Tracking of all sales activities, including self-analysis and customer prioritization.
· Comply with the companies reporting standards,
· Preparing meeting of minutes for all sales meetings,
· Communicate within the matrix organization with multiple contact points.