Technical Sales Engineer Jobs Opening in PM Pavers at Surat
· Be a point of contact for existing and potential customers within the assigned territory
· Identify local business opportunities and challenges in order to help plan accordingly
· Present our products and services to prospective customers, build awareness about our company and product
· Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions for the same
· Work in close contact with salespeople and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales quotas, brainstorm as a combined effort to set goals
· Report on regional sales results on a basis like- weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually
· Answer customer doubts and queries about features, pricing, and additional services
· Cross-sell products, when appropriate· Collaborate, and coordinate with sales representatives from other territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach, synergies among each other
More information about this Technical Sales Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Technical Sales Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Technical Sales Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Technical Sales Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Technical Sales Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Technical Sales Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Technical Sales Engineer in our Organisation.