Technical Support Engineer Jobs in India - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Technical Support Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Resolve queries on a ticketing platform. Knowledge of Service now will be an added advantage
· Respond to candidate's queries over email/text.
· Handle inbound calls and resolve candidates' queries.
· Contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle.
· OS and Outlook support
· Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical and logical skills.
· Good knowledge on system troubleshooting
· Active directory, networking, OS- windows 10 troubleshooting
· MS Office 2016 including Outlook, Exchange Servers, Office 365
· Operating Systems like Window 7, 8,8.1 and 10 & Mac
· PDA (mobile devices) – Setup & troubleshooting
More information about this Technical Support Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Technical Support Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Technical Support Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 3+ year experience as an Technical Support Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, CS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 700000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Technical Support Engineer is a Full Time in Ahmedabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Technical Support Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Technical Support Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 70 job openings for Technical Support Engineer in our Organisation.