Technical Support Engineer Jobs Opening in Black And White Business Solutions at Banashankari, BTM, Electronic City, Bangalore
Greetings from Black and White,
HIRING FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER.
Candidates with 1 - 4+ years of experience can apply.
Candidates with excellent technical Knowledge can apply.
Location : Bangalore
About Job openings
Identifying hardware and software solutions.
Troubleshooting technical issues.
Diagnosing and repairing faults.
Resolving network issues.
Installing and configuring hardware and software.
Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
Managing multiple cases at one time.
Testing and evaluating new technologies.
Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
Responding to client support requests for desktop, data, and server management
Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software
Traveling to the clients location or connecting via a remote link.
Support for standard software issues (Isolate system issues) diagnose standard software
issues and report hardware issues to respective Supplier.
Installation / configuration / Troubleshooting of e-mail clients
- Up to 5.5LPA
- Rotational shifts
More information about this Technical Support Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Technical Support Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Technical Support Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 3+ year experience as an Technical Support Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MEd
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 22000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Technical Support Engineer is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Technical Support Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Technical Support Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Technical Support Engineer in our Organisation.