Technical Support Engineer Jobs Opening in Deepija Telecom Pvt. Ltd. at Technopark, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram
We are looking for Technical Support Engineer for Kerala Location. The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our customers' technical issues. You will support the customer by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
- Install and configure the computer applications
- Monitor and maintain computer networks
- Maintain good and smooth communication with customers through different channels like web, email, and phone
- Prioritizing and managing the workflow
- Maintaining procedural documents and reports
- Ability to learn and work on changing technologies
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills help in resolving the issue faster
- Strong troubleshooting, diagnosing skills to resolve technical issues
- Good knowledge of computer systems, mobiles, and other techs
- Strong customer focus and technical knowledge of the company products or services
- Min 6 months of Experience in Hardware and Networking.
- Customer service oriented.
- Strong written, verbal and troubleshooting skills.
- Key Skills : Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting, Linux OS.
More information about this Technical Support Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Technical Support Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Technical Support Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 06 Months year experience as an Technical Support Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, MCA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Technical Support Engineer is a Full Time in Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Technical Support Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Technical Support Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Technical Support Engineer in our Organisation.
Who We Are?
Deepija Telecom is a product-based company and a market leader in Telecom Applications. Deepija has proved its leadership be it premises-based solutions or Hosted/ Cloud Telecom Solutions. The ConVox suite of applications includes Omni Channel Contact Center Solution, Customized IP-PBX, Conference Bridge, Broadcasting Tool, IVR, and many other solutions with the latest communication technologies. These solutions are integrated with leading CRMs like SalesForce. We believe that every business irrespective of its size should be able to utilize all call center features. We are a premier provider of call center solutions, comes with a versatile range of customization as per business needs. Our innovative technologies enable our customers to utilize intelligence for a more accurate and complete understanding of their call center challenges and opportunities, and ConVox provides expert guidance and robust implementations to our customers.
We put our values into everything we do. Deepija Telecom Pvt. Ltd. has following core values.
- Customer Success