Technical Support Engineer Jobs Opening in Digitral Pvt Ltd at Hitech City, Hyderabad
Technical Support Engineer
• Working knowledge of Linux along with a strong base of Networking concepts.
• Hands-on with MySQL database and Query operations.
• Working Knowledge of open-source software like Wire Shark, Post-Man, Apache Tomcat, J-Boss, HA proxy & Nginx.
• Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation.
• Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure/Service Support team members.
• Responsible for deploying the regular code updates across all the environments including Dev/QA/Staging (as and when required).
• Understand the Client's Business and Prioritize things accordingly.
• Diagnose Problems/Issues/Defects, and be able to communicate well with the customer.
• Investigate technical issues with client integrations or internal systems.
• Guiding customers through setup/use of platform features and APIs.
• Coordinate with the Development team to troubleshoot and devise solutions
• Maintain documentation and playbooks related to Support and System Operations
• Work in a Change Management and Ticketing environment (Like Jira Service Management & Service Now).
More information about this Technical Support Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Technical Support Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Technical Support Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Technical Support Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Technical Support Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Technical Support Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Technical Support Engineer in our Organisation.
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Tech Support
Digitral Pvt Ltd
ATM operators jobs in Writer Safeguard Pvt Ltd at Hyderabad
Writer Safeguard Pvt Ltd
Salary not disclosed
10th Pass (SSC), 12th Pass (HSE)
Posted: 15 days ago
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?