Technical Support Engineer Jobs Opening in Smartbrains engineers at Noida-Others, Noida
To provide world-class service to all small business customers in a customer-centric environment.
· Candidates should have Good Knowledge of troubleshooting, maintenance, configuration, backup, server admin, and Technical support.
· Handle issues regarding Cisco, Routers, Switches, LAN & WAN & MAN connection, and also deals with Installation, Configuration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting.
· Job roles involve the support of products on Windows Server, UNIX, Mainframe, Share Point, and Active Directory.
· Good knowledge in the Installation of hardware & Software.
· Work on Client Servers like Windows, Linux, UNIX
· Work on various Software-Applications
· Ability to troubleshoot common PC issues (Optional)
· Antivirus monitoring
· Assisting customers with inquiries while providing consultative support and recommendations.
· Successfully performs against department scorecard metrics including Quality Assurance, First Contact
· Resolution and Customer Satisfaction Rating.
More information about this Technical Support Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Technical Support Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Technical Support Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Technical Support Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 18500 and 20200 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Technical Support Engineer is a Full Time in Noida.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- This Technical Support Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Technical Support Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Technical Support Engineer in our Organisation.