Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Profile: To enrich the students by training and tuning them for getting selected in the interviews conducted by various companies.
Salary Offered:Based upon market standardDesired Attributes (Education, Work Experience & Others):
· B.E. (Any Stream) - (0 – 3 years exp)
· M.E. / M. Tech (Any Stream) - (0 – 3 years exp)
· M.C.A. / M. SC. Computer - (0 – 3 years exp)
· Very good knowledge of High-Level Languages especially C, C++, JAVA, Python, RPROG, Php, etc
· Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools
· Experience in designing technical course content
· Ability to address training needs with complete courses
· Working knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
· Good communication skills
· Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer),JAVA are desirable
· The job involves outstation travelI. Responsibilities and Main Duties:
Ø To plan, prepare and deliver effective classes in Computer Programming Languages, Computer Software, etc., using pre-designed or self-developed course material.
Ø To take account of different levels and learning styles of students of the same class and provide a conducive and interactive environment to learn.
Ø Device Technical training programs according to the Organizational requirements.
Ø Produce training schedules and classroom agenda.
Ø Determine course content according to the objectives.
Ø Design course plan according based on Clients Requirements.
Ø Execute training sessions(Online & Offline),Webinars, Workshops in groups or individually.
Ø Arrange for and conduct Onsite training when needed.
Ø Upkeep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc pertaining to training.
Ø Observe and evaluate the results of Training Programs.
Ø Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements if necessary.
Ø Clear explanation of complex subjects is mandatory.
Ø Technical trainers must take responsibility to educate people in supporting departments & other domain.
Ø Updating to current trends in Technical domain is mandatory.
Ø Self validation of technical knowledge should be done and self upgradation on every year should be done on the basis of minimal 2 additional new programming language knowledge should be acquired.
· Sessions are delivered according to schedules and are planned and managed by the curriculum and target objectives, methodology statements and quality standards.
· Effective use of available information and technologies to achieve session aims and to enhance SMART Training Resources’ reputation as the leader in the field.
· Trainers maintain punctuality and follow prescribed work norms.
· Shortcuts and easy methods to solve problems are taught in the classroom.
· Class control and decorum are maintained.
· Students are made aware of suitable learning paths and actively encouraged to re- register.
· Homework is set and progress tests are administered, assessed and recorded according to the deadlines.
· Students are encouraged to give session feedback formally and their comments are evaluated and implemented where appropriate.
· Constructive feedback on course materials, structure and content are given to managers.
II. Content development and editing
To conceptualize and prepare course content for use in the classroom.
· Prepare error-free and relevant courseware – including reference material, exercise books, worksheets, and tests – as per prescribed guidelines.
· Edit existing study materials and works-in-progress as per the prescribed editing standards.
· Maintain data security and confidentiality.
To complete any assigned non-teaching tasks, for example, coordination or other administrative work, including online/offline test administration and report generation.
· Coordinating team members on off-site assignments to various institutions.
· Online/offline tests are conducted either in-house or at off-site locations and client institutions, followed by preparation of performance reports.
· Any projects undertaken meet success criteria agreed with the supervisor.
· Any in-house materials are produced as per prescribed guidelines and design standards and stored appropriately.
IV. Professional development
To develop professionally and to ensure high standards are maintained so that SMART Training Resources remains at the forefront of best practice. To support the professional development of other trainers and contribute to best practices across the organization.
· All trainers attend scheduled training and orientation programs and actively participate in demos.
· All trainers maintain an individual plan for personal development which may include observation of others, mentoring, reading and research, taking part in conferences, etc.
· All trainers must demonstrate improvements in competency level over time.
· All trainers support each other’s development by, for example, giving constructive feedback to colleagues in support of their professional development after peer observation.
· Sharing knowledge of the latest developments and trends for constant updating of fellow trainers and overall improvement of organizational performance.
4.2 Other important features or requirements of the job
· Students are relatively free at the weekends for taking up classes so it is expected that trainers are available and willing to work at the weekends.
· Trainers must be willing to travel long distances to off-site locations for handling classes.
· Trainers must be capable of handling around 6 hours of class per day.
· The job involves outstation travel.
· Trainers are expected to handle extra responsibilities given to them from time to time.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.