Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Reports to: - Senior Technician
Job Overview: To
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Accountable for vehicle’s refurb quality.
· Responsible for assurance on the work done.
· TAT of the refurb
· Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
· Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
· ITI (minimum)
· 4 years in OEM
· Work Ethics
· L0/Step1/Toyota Technician/Basic/RT1 (minimum training)
· L1/Step2/Pro Technician/Advance/RT2 (preferred training)
Workshop Manpower Requirement: - 1+1+1
· 1 candidate from G2 (Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Renault) Engine Expert
· 1 candidate from G3 (Volkswagen, Skoda) Engine Expert
· 1 candidate from G2 (Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Renault) Drivetrain Expert (Clutch, Axle, Transmission, Differential)
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.