Technician Jobs Opening in The Indian Electric at Kondhwa, Pune
- Should have knowledge of Electrical motors
- Experience in Repairs, Maintenance, Rewinding of motors
- Knowledge of Alternators
- Should be able to handle a team of winders and fitters
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical
1 to 5 years of experience.
More information about this Technician Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Technician job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Technician job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 3+ year experience as an Technician
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI), Vocational Training
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Technician is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Technician is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Technician position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Technician in our Organisation.
The Indian Electric Co. are the Authorized Dealers and Service providers of renowned electric motor manufacturers like CG Power (Crompton Greaves), Siemens, Bharat Bijalee,
Havells, NORD Drivesystems & Syemco. All our customers depend on us for
Reliability, Integrity, Technical and Commercial Capabilities, and prompt service
The Indian Electric Co. has 43 years of experienced and qualified engineers and
technical personnel for helping the clients in selecting the proper motor.
We are expanding our product vertical to cables & drives etc.