Tele Collection Executive Jobs Opening in Logix Staffing Pvt Ltd at Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Tele collection Executive
Urgent Requirements for Tele collection Executive
Position – Tele collection Executive
Salary – 12k to 18k
Qualification – HSC Pass
Job Location – Airoli Navi Mumbai
Experience – Fresher & Experience Both Can Apply
Call to customer for EMI
Payment Reminder Call
Proficiency in the use of computer programs (EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT)
Proficiency in Collection transactions and reports, such as flow, past due, and recovery rates
Good negotiation and customer service skills
Good oral & written communication
Result-oriented and a team player
Proactive and flexible to changes
Values integrity at work
More information about this Tele collection Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Tele collection Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Tele collection Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Tele collection Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 18000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Tele collection Executive is a Full Time in Navi Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Tele collection Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Tele collection Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Tele collection Executive in our Organisation.
- Established in 2016, Logix is a leading workforce solutions provider having fulfilled end-to-end HR needs of 120+ customers spread across 11+ industry sectors since inception.
- Over the years, we at Logix have mastered the workforce business, focusing on every aspect, ranging from requirement mapping, sourcing, training & skilling, assessment, selection, onboarding, payrolling and statutory compliances.
- Today, we provide employment to 750+ associates who are presently deployed in more than 40+ locations across India.
- We stand out for our exceptional customer service and technological advantage. Our business operations are end-to-end automated, ensuring speed, accuracy and excellence in service delivery.