Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
A successful Tele Sales Manager should have excellent communication skills, as well as sales ability. You should be meticulous in keeping records& able to handle all aspects of making sales. You should have experience in Telesales, advanced managerial skills & the ability to multitask.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for analyzing the market data to determine the Potential Clients for our products.
2. Assist Sales Team in qualifying the prospects.
3. Listening to the client’s need to generate sales and meeting sales target.
4. Keeping up to date on all products and informing clients of new products.
5. Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects.
6. Scheduling Customer Meetings and Conferences with Sales Team.
7. Market Intelligence & Competition Tracking.
Qualification, Skills & Attributes:
· Minimum 4- 5 years of experience inTele Sales (International).
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Strong Managerial, Organizational & Sales skills
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.