Telecaller Jobs Opening in Smile India Trust at Sector 15, Noida, Noida
- Handle customer's inbound and outbound calls. Solving queries, telling them about products/offers/services
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Problem-solving skills over the call
- High energy level
More information about this Telecaller Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Telecaller job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Telecaller job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Telecaller
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Telecaller is a Full Time in Noida.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Telecaller is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Telecaller position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Telecaller in our Organisation.
The Smile India Trust strives – with the help of partner organizations – to create a just and equitable society where people can live a quality life with dignity.
The Smile India Trust was established in February 2017 for the protection and development of children on the street and in difficult circumstances.
Smile India Trust works for the all round development of street children by providing: