Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Designation: Telesales Executive
Job Location: Tamil Nadu, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Punjab, Pondicherry and various locations across Pan India.Desired Attributes (Education, Work Experience &Others):
· Any Graduate/Post Graduate(MBA more preferable)
· Computer savvy
· Good communication skills in English
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· The job involves outstation travel
· Male/ Female candidates are more preferable
Experience: Freshers Sales and Marketing (Institutional sales preferred)Key Functions & Roles:
Responsible for securing training contracts from prospective clients, managing and maintaining them.
Primary Focus Area: Engineering Colleges, Universities, Schools, Companies, Government Agencies, etc.I. Securing and managing training contracts
1. Understanding the current training needs of the prospective clients and identifying the 'decision-maker there.
2. Fixing appointments with the decision-makers for securing the training contracts
3. Analyzing the feasibility of training
4. Offering relevant training solutions (with customization if required )
5. Giving proposals for the training
6. Follow up and finalizing proposals(price negotiations if required)
7. Collecting the service/purchase order
8. Coordinating with the operations team for finalizing the training execution plan
9. Ensuring the synchronization of the training and execution plan
10. Getting the dates for the training from the finalized clients
11. Scheduling the training program with the operation team based on the availability of the trainers
12. Ensuring smooth execution of the training
13. Getting feedback on the training from the client and appropriately updating the concerned person(s) to exceed client expectations
14. Raising the invoices through coordination with accounts and operations department
15. Sending the invoices to colleges
16. Payment Collection
17. To represent SMART in various conferences and seminars that happen from time to time and develop new contacts
18. Any other requirement to be carried out based on work exigenciesII. Maintaining training contracts
a. Interacting at least weekly once with every client/prospective client
b. Following up promptly on whether there is a current training requirement or not
c. Facilitating clients and prospective clients with training programs for companies visiting On/Off-campus with the appropriate inputs
d. Following up the important designation changes regarding training and placement department within the college
e. Having the right industry inputs regarding placement trends and details of the recruitment process etc.
f. Any other requirement to be carried out based on work exigencies.
g. Executives are expected to handle extra responsibilities given to them from time to time.
Above all, ensuring to secure the client’s trust that “we are for them “and jointly take ownership of the student's progress and skill development.
Company Name: SMART Training Resources (I) Pvt Ltd
Company Profile: SMART Training Resources is the pioneer in Placement Training and the single largest employability enhancer in India. Established in 2002, over these 17 years SMART has trained over 2 million students in 1000+ campuses pan India including the IITs, IIMs and leading technical& non-technical institutions.
SMART train’s students on relevant Employability Skills like Language & Communication Skills, IT Skills, Life Skills, and Aptitude Skills to enhance their overall 'Employability Quotient' and transform them into 'ready to deploy' talent mapped to industry requirements. SMART has also developed the ‘Credit Course Curriculum for Universities' which delivers comprehensive end-to-end training solutions for students from the first year onwards. In many institutions, programs of SMART have virtually become a part of their academic curriculum.
Each year, on a conservative estimate, SMART trains around 2 lakh candidates for entry-level jobs. SMART trained students are recruited by most of the top companies.HIGHLIGHTS:
• Established in 2002
• Pioneered Placement Training
• Single Largest Employability Enhancer in India
• 2 Million+ students trained
• 1000+ Colleges across India
• 250+ Corporate Connects
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.