Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Telesales executives work in call centers where they utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to persuade customers to purchase companies’ products and services. They generate leads for outside sales teams, manage customer accounts, and promptly resolve customer complaints.
Telesales Executive Responsibilities:
· Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
· Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
· Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
· Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
· Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
· Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
· Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
· Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
· Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.