Telesales Representative Jobs Opening in Global Tech Institute of Management at South Extension, Delhi
We are looking for a well-spoken telesales representative to be responsible for soliciting sales and donations over the telephone. The telesales representative's responsibilities include contacting potential customers, reading from a prescribed script, focusing on customer needs to close sales, and documenting customer information, purchases, and reactions.
A successful telesales representative has excellent communication skills as well as sales ability. You should be meticulous in keeping records, and able to handle all aspects of making a sale.
More information about this Telesales Representative Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Telesales Representative job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Telesales Representative job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Telesales Representative
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BBA/BBM, BCA, BEd, BSc, BFA, BSW
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Telesales Representative is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Telesales Representative is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Telesales Representative position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Telesales Representative in our Organisation.