Telesales Representative Jobs Opening in Tribiz india at Naraina, Delhi
International Voice Process
Shift: Australian (Early Morning Shift)
Experience: Freshers and experienced can apply.
Age: under 30 years
Qualification : Any graduate
Skills : Good English communication skills Verbal
Benefits: Cab and travel allowances, Incentives and fixed shifts and Sunday offs.
Work from office only.
- Handle customer's inbound and outbound calls. Solving queries, telling them about products/offers/services
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Problem-solving skills over the call
- High energy level
More information about this Telesales Representative Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Telesales Representative job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Telesales Representative job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Telesales Representative
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Telesales Representative is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Telesales Representative is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Telesales Representative position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Telesales Representative in our Organisation.
Based in New Delhi, Tribiz India is 100% Indian owned and operated. Our dedicated management sales team has extensive experience in building and running national teams and offices for the purpose of sales and marketing. We have helped businesses achieve and excel their sales and marketing goals and we can make it happen for your business too!
Our objective is to increase your business by promoting your brand and product/service to the customer in a professional and reliable manner. It is our experience and passion about what we do combined with our commitment to achieve success for your business that sets us apart.
Our customers describe us as a committed and reliable service and our staff is friendly, professional and skilled. The Tribiz India team knows what is most important for your business and it significantly improves your performance in the most critical areas such as sales, customer service and lead generation.