Research Associate / Associate Fellow
Division: Rural Energy and Livelihoods
Effectively contribute to on-going projects and research activities in the Rural Energy & Decentralised Renewable Energy domain.
- Undertake analytical research, baseline, energy planning and impact assessment studies. -h - Designing, collecting and analysing qualitative and quantitative data.
- Contribute to proposal preparation / develop research objectives.
- Write research reports, publications or other forms dissemination materials.
- Build contacts and network with internal and external stakeholders. - Liaising with government and non-governmental entities dealing in Rural Energy/Energy - Access/Renewable Energy at the national & sub-national level. -h Organizing internal and external meetings, workshops, conferences and other dissemination activities.
- Work with different research teams on inter-divisional projects.
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Qualification: Masters in Economics
Any additional qualification on Rural Energy/Renewable Energy will be preferred.
*We are an equal opportunities employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply
Experience in Rural Energy / Renewable Energy domain is preferred.
Intermediate or advanced level proficiency in employing qualitative and quantitative (Stata, SPSS, R amongst others) analytical software