1. Job Profile: Plan the activities of the ongoing project(s) and monitor progress against the approved work plan - Liaising with government and non-governmental entities dealing in energy, electricity, and power at the national and sub-national levels. Effectively coordinating various project activities and collecting necessary information/ update about the project progress.
a. Work with team to make sure that project is on track, to remove impediments, provide resources and data needed. Compilation of project reports (technical and financial) and submission to clients; helping/ leading in writing working/ research papers, journal articles, and blogs. Organizing internal and external meetings, workshops, conferences, and other dissemination activities. Creation and maintenance of Datasets through Client interactions and secondary data analysis. Develop analysis for reports and presentations
2. Post Name: Research Associate
3. Desired Skills: Hands-on experience in programming languages Python and Java. Strong communication skills. Willingness to learn and explore new experiences.
Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues. Flexibility to work in challenging circumstances. Willingness to solve research problems with creative thinking
4. Experience: 0 - 3 years
5. Skills:Broad understanding of the Indian electricity sector (Generation, Transmission & Distribution),sectoral policies, and programs. Experience in developing dashboards as needed to support analysis on power system planning studies Basic knowledge of
6. Qualification: Master-s degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer science engineering