Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 10th Jun'21 and 15th Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
1. Should be a textile/fashion design graduate from NID/NIFT/NIFD/Pearl/Tier-1 design institute
2. Should be artistic, creative, and able to draw and develop designs on Illustrator, Photoshop, ProCreate, etc.
3. Should have an eye for color, texture, and pattern and have good attention to detail. Should have an understanding of Pantone shade cards in textile applications
4. Should understand the properties of different materials and dyes and the production processes of textiles
5. Should have an understanding of fabric composition, fabric manufacturing, etc.
6. Should be hardworking
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.