Therapist Jobs Opening in Brainstash HR Consulting at Rohini, Delhi
1. Observe patient behaviour and apply Applied Behaviour Analysis principles
2. Seeking interventions for behavioural and developmental challenges
3. Educating patients and their parents in helpful activities
4. Customizing treatment plans for individual patients
5. Providing feedback to patients
6. Communicating with parents
7. Recognizing critical improvements in patient behaviours
8. Staying up-to-date with the latest ABA-related information, techniques, and developments
9. Keeping detailed records of treatments and improvements.
More information about this Therapist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Therapist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Therapist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Therapist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Pharm, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Therapist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Therapist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 5 job openings for Therapist in our Organisation.
Role nurse healthcare
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Health Care
Brainstash HR Consulting
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?