Research Associate - English
The person will be expected to assist the English domain group - Student Offerings, Pre-service Teacher Development, and Teacher Professional Development.
• Assist in all aspects of curriculum design, including ideation, creation of content, and assessment
for students, student-teachers, and for teachers
• Create and curate relevant ‘Open Source’ resources for student and Teacher Professional
Development courses being offered by CETE in the Long- and short-term programs and
related summer/winter schools and workshops.
• Assist in teaching courses offered under the long-term programs
• Help build and sustain communities of practice within the larger CETE Student ecosystem by
using technology effectively
• Coordinate with other teams such as Communications, Partnerships, PMU, Research, STP and
Technology in various aspects (technical, pedagogical, and research)
• Travel to field sites for piloting and research
• Assist in all aspects of research related to the programs/projects in the Language and
• Draft and write reports and literature reviews.
• Source and index research papers
• Applicants must be post-graduates in English, English Language Teaching (ELT),and/or
Education (with a focus on English)
• Candidates pursuing doctoral studies or with an MPhil/Ph.D. related to Literature, Language, and/or Education will be preferred
No. of Post- 01
Duration:- One year (extendable based on project need and performance)
Remuneration: -Gross monthly remuneration for the position is in the range of Rs. 35,000/- to 55,000/- per month, commensurate with qualification and experience.
Location: CETE, TISS, Mumbai
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Research Associate - English job