At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesWho you are:
What you’ll do:
- As a TM1 Architect, you will apply your deep expertise in Analytics to build a solution for the customer on planning analytics.
- You will also have to ensure that the standard methodologies prescribed for Planning Analytics is implemented on the ground, for the customer. Based on your expertise and skills gained over the years, you will have to review and guide customers and IBM partners.
- Aside from participating in the above activities, you will apply your deep expertise in crafting, running and monitoring the infrastructure to support IBM Planning Analytics applications on IBM / Private Cloud.
How we’ll help you grow:
- Be a trusted Advisor of the Customer
- Lead a team of TM1/PA Developers for the project owned
- Be responsible for the project as a TM1/PA Architect, and ensure successful delivery of the project
- Ensure that the maximum capability of IBM TM1 / PA product is used.
- Be a hands-on person, and deliver activities like Creation of cubes on Planning Analytics, Installation, Training, and Managing Project.
- Craft the overall architecture and infrastructure design
- Craft the solution for the requirement & prepare project plan
- Handle the IBM Planning Analytics environment on IBM / Private / Hybrid Cloud
- Craft a backup strategy for each of the IBM Planning Analytics instance
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- You will have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You will have the opportunity to work with multiple clients.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- 7+ years of IBM TM1 / Planning Analytics experience
- Meaningful experience of 2+ years in Cognos Analytics
- 5+ years of experience in Data Warehousing
- 5+ years of experience in configuration and sizing of infrastructure for IBM TM1 / Planning Analytics
- Readiness to travel
- Proven Communication, people management and leadership skills
- Ability to pick up new areas and work on a Consultant Profile as well
- Able to guide a team of experienced engineers.
- Domain Knowledge of at least 3 domains
- 5+ years of experience in conducting TM1/PA Product Training
About Business Unit
- 7+ years of experience in IBM TM1 Tool; 3+ years of experience of full life cycle projects (Performance Management Project)
- Advanced development and troubleshooting skills in IBM TM1 / PA.
- IBM Certifications in Planning Analytics is an advantage.
- Advanced rules authoring
- Front ending of Cognos Planning applications with Cognos Planning, including modeling workflow with action buttons
- Complex calculation modeling (could be anything but e.g., driver based cost allocation or product profitability modeling)
- Advanced TI process authoring
- Cognos Planning or TM1 contributor
- Guide on Installation and Configuration of Cognos Planning products on Windows, Unix and Linux environments.
Digitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business, and clouds - public, private, and hybrid - enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security, control, and visibility that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client’s data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market dynamics.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.