Tool Room Maintenance Jobs Opening in A Leading Multinational Company at Aminijikarai, Besant Nagar, Porur, Chennai
Tool Room Maintenance jobs for freshers Can Apply
Salary: 12k to 15k
Exp: Freshers to 3 Years
Responsible for Mold maintenance
Responsible for breakdown and preventive maintenance activities
Responsible for conventional machine operation
Industry Type: Automobile
Tool Maintenance, development, and efficient execution of Mould and Line tool maintenance. Support in maintaining the quality of a product.
Manages the technical activities related to process technology and tooling Responsible for achieving technology objectives to support the achievement of short- and long-term business strategic objectives and customer satisfaction for all product lines.
More information about this Tool Room Maintenance Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Tool Room Maintenance job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Tool Room Maintenance job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 3 year experience as an Tool Room Maintenance
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Tool Room Maintenance is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Tool Room Maintenance is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Tool Room Maintenance position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Tool Room Maintenance in our Organisation.