1. Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
2. No. of Post: 11
3. Period of Apprenticeship Training:- The period of apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year
4. Reservation:- Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy) and EWS will be as per the provision of the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and the rules framed thereunder as amended till date.
5. Candidates who have completed three years after acquiring the prescribed education qualification as on date of reckoning i.e 15.07.2021 shall not be eligible for engagement.
6. Preference will be given as under:
a. First preferences will be given to Project affected families.
b. Second preference will be given to candidates of Leh District.
c. Candidates of other districts of Ladakh will be given third preference.
7. Stipend:- During the Training period stipend will be paid according to prevailing rules.
8. Trade/ Discipline and Educational Qualification as on 15.07.2021:
a) Electrician: 10th pass with ITI (Electrician) course recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
b) Plumber: 10th pass with ITI (Plumber) course recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
c) Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): 10th pass with ITI (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant) course recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
d) Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English): 10th pass with ITI ( Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)) course recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on closing date i.e 15.07.2021 (Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) and 10 years for PWDs).