Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
• Collecting DPR from the site engineer and entering the same in Excel /CIMS on a daily basis.
• Keeping track of NMR works productivity
• Should coordinate with the client representative to obtain sign-offs on inspection report and clearance of work
• Minimize wastage by monitoring materials usage and avoiding repetition of work by implementing SOPs for quality
• Candidate to have knowledge of Tool Design
Functional Area: Engineering
Functional Role: Civil Engineer
• Education: BE/B.tech Engineering
• Experience: Fresher
• Candidates should possess Full-Time B.E/ B.Tech(Engg.) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50 % marks.
• Rs.45000/- to 60,000/- + 20% HRA+TA+DA.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.