Trainee - Civil Engineer Jobs Opening in AVA at Ashok Nagar, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
Trainee - Civil Engineer
We are seeking a passionate Trainee - Civil Engineer
Role- Trainee-Civil Engineer
Job Location- Work from home (Remote)
Eligibility- B-tech/B.E. Civil Engineering
Flexible working hours.
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as the ability to work within a team.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated with strong team spirit
- Knowledge of industry, engineering, math, and materials.
- Ability to analyze data and situations and come up with creative solutions.
2. Industry skills
3. Pressure management
5. Creativity Thinking
6. Structural analysis
7. Good Communication
8. Attention to detail
More information about this Trainee - Civil Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Trainee - Civil Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Trainee - Civil Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Trainee - Civil Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 250000 and 370000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Trainee - Civil Engineer is a Full Time in Across India.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Trainee - Civil Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Trainee - Civil Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 15 job openings for Trainee - Civil Engineer in our Organisation.