Trainee Engineer Jobs in Pune - A Client of TeamLease Skills University
Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
Conducting research and collating data.
Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
Attending meetings and workshops.
Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
Relevant degree in Engineering.
Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
Ability to work in a team.
Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
Proficiency in Mathematics.
Analytical and critical thinking skills.
Good communication skills.
More information about this Trainee Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Trainee Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Trainee Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Trainee Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 14500 and 16500 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Trainee Engineer is a Apprenticeship in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- This Trainee Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Trainee Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 25 job openings for Trainee Engineer in our Organisation.