Trainee Engineer Jobs Opening in A Client of Freshersworld at Gumla
A Client of Freshersworld
Posted: 06 Sep 22
Qualification:-Relevant degree in engineering.
Role And Responsibilities:-
Ability to generate BoM and prepare a suitable budget for the product/solutions with due approval from Management
Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
Attending meetings, conducting desktop and field research, performing all practical and administrative duties assigned by the supervisor, traveling to other sites when required, assisting on projects, offering suggestions for improvement, and writing up reports.
Ability to understand the technical requirement & interact with customers regarding technical queries/bid requirements
Good communication skills.
Follow up with customers & accommodate any changes in requirements or recommend a better feasible solution with due approval
Proficiency in mathematics.
Interact with various departments within the company to ensure effective product offering & order execution on receipt of PO/Work Award
Ability to carry out a preliminary site visit to understand the project requirements
Constantly engage, follow up & negotiate with customers to convert offers to order.
Follow up with customer for inspection of materials wherever required & ensure timely collection of DI, payment as per agreed terms
Analytical and critical thinking skills.
Generation of inquiry through engagements with potential customers, visits & tender procurement portal
Continuous engagement with utility boards, Consultants, EPC & Private Institutional customers for Vendor approval
Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
Study specifications/BoQ/SLD and understand the basic requirement of customers
More information about this Trainee Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Trainee Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Trainee Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Trainee Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Trainee Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Trainee Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Trainee Engineer in our Organisation.
Role it software engineer
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category IT/Software
A Client of Freshersworld
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?