Trainee Engineer Jobs Opening in CONTAINER CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD at Sector 29, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
Job Title: Trainee Engineer.
· Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed
fulltime B.E / B.Tech Engineering (4 year course) in Electronics / Electronics
& Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunications/Communication/
Telecommunication, Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer
Science Engineering ,Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, from a
recognised institute/university with not less than 60% Marks or equivalent
Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in the essential educational qualification are not eligible.
Candidates having essential educational qualification with other disciplines will not be considered
· Work Experience: Fresher
· Total Vacancy : 1320 Nos.
· Remuneration(per month): An initial fix consolidated amount
of Rs. 80,000 per month, all inclusive. The consolidated remuneration will be
increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
· Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on 31st March 2023
· Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/Medical Test.
More information about this Trainee Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Trainee Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Trainee Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Trainee Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 80000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Trainee Engineer is a Full Time in Gurgaon.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- This Trainee Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Trainee Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1320 job openings for Trainee Engineer in our Organisation.
Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) is an Indian public sector undertaking which is engaged in transportation and handling of containers. Incorporated in March 1988 under the Companies Act, CONCOR commenced operations in November 1989 taking over an existing network of seven inland container depots (ICDs) from Indian Railways.