Trainee Engineer Jobs Opening in KAZ STROY SERVICES at Sector 23, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
· Job Title: Trainee Engineer
· Department: Construction/Power
· Reporting to Sr. Engineer/Asst. Manager(Construction)
· Educational Qualifications: Full-time Bachelors Degree (Engineering & Technology) with not less than 55% marks in aggregate for all categories.
· Discipline: Mechanical Engineering (ME)/Civil Engineering (CE)/Electrical Engineering (EE)/Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)/Instrumentation Engineering (IE)/Production & Industrial Engineering (PI) /Chemical Engineering (CE)/ Fire & Safety Engineering (FSE)/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (AE &I)
· Work Experience: Fresher(Whose B.Tech graduation year of passing is 2023 can be applied)
· Total Vacancy: 1800 Nos.
· Location: Pan India
· Remuneration (per month): An initial consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000 per month, all-inclusive. The consolidated remuneration will be increased by 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
Roles and Responsibilities
§ To cultivate and maintain a professional image at all times.
§ Have a positive and good attitude towards the company providing the training; to all levels of its staff, to their colleagues, and to their 'work'..
§ Trainee should have good communication skills and should have the ability to carry out or execute work plans as he has to work in close coordination with his reporting head. Once he carefully performs the tasks that have been assigned, regular reporting to the head should be done in a proper systematic manner.
§ He/she is liable to inform his mentor after each and every task is completed.
§ Candidates should be below 35 years of age as on 31st December 2022
§ Document Verification and Medical test
More information about this Trainee Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Trainee Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Trainee Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Trainee Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Trainee Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Trainee Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1800 job openings for Trainee Engineer in our Organisation.