Trainee Engineer Jobs Opening in URC Construction at Sector 50, Noida, Noida-Others, Noida
· Job Title: Trainee Engineer
· Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed
fulltime B.E / B.Tech Engineering (4 year course) in Electronics / Electronics
& Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunications/Communication/
Telecommunication, Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer
Science Engineering ,Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, from a
recognised institute/university with not less than 60% Marks or equivalent
Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in the essential educational qualification are not eligible.
Candidates having essential educational qualification with other disciplines will not be considered
· Work Experience: Fresher
· Total Vacancy : 1320 Nos.
· Location: India
· Remuneration(per month): An initial fix consolidated amount of Rs. 80,000 per month, all inclusive. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
· Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on 31st March 2023
· Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/Medical Test.
More information about this Trainee Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Trainee Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Trainee Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Trainee Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, PG Diploma
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 80000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Trainee Engineer is a Full Time in Noida.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Trainee Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Trainee Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1320 job openings for Trainee Engineer in our Organisation.
Shri U.R. Chinnusamy started out as a small contractor undertaking and supervising the construction of irrigation systems. An early entrant in the field of construction, he observed the challenges and pitfalls faced by a nation building a new future.
He established URC Constructions in the mid 50s and led from the front, quickly establishing the company’s and leadership’s reputation as fair, effective, and community-oriented. A philanthropist, he worked tirelessly toward community development and social empowerment. He was responsible for many noteworthy achievements in the Erode region, such as the KVIT Trust that today runs many schools and colleges.
Nearly 70 years later, the company is today a symbol of his ideals, his values and the integrity he brought to the business of construction. His legacy has been carried forward, and URC Construction continues to make a mark and strengthen development in India.