Trainee Java Developer Jobs Opening in D-NOTE EDTECH at Kannur
I am Abdul, Technical Recruiter from Qhance Technology Solutions.
We at QTS are looking for TRAINEE JAVA DEVELOPER role.
QUALIFICATIONS: B.Tech/BCA/BSc - 2018 and 2022 passedouts
M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc - 2018 and 2022 passedouts
1) Must be trained in JAVA in any institutes.
2) Must have good knowledge in Core JAVA; Advanced JAVA; Spring & Springboot.
3) Good Communications
4) Must have their respective certificates
1) Must have above skills and qualifications.
2) TELEPHONIC SCREENING round
3) TECHNICAL round -- (WALK-IN / FACE to FACE) (MONDAY-SATURDAY)
4) HR round
If interested please share your resume
More information about this Trainee Java Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Trainee Java Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Trainee Java Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Trainee Java Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 40000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Trainee Java Developer is a Full Time in Kannur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Trainee Java Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Trainee Java Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Trainee Java Developer in our Organisation.