Role: Trainee – Software Developers (Fresher – UG/PG)
1. Candidates from IT education background with strong programming knowledge on Java/Python
2. Candidates should be willing to stay at least for 36 months with the Company
3. Good Communication with an attitude to learn and grow is a must
4. Starting salary shall be Rs. 12000 and shall be reviewed after 3 & 6 months respectively based on their performance.
1. Medical Insurance coverage for a sum of Rs. 3,00,000(Rupees Three Lakhs Only) per year. The premium amount is contributed in full by the Company
2. In-house accommodation arrangements for non-Chennai residents (based on their economic background)
3. As per Company Policy, 2 meals(Lunch & Dinner) a day are provided to all employees on working days
4. A safe, hygienic and top notch work environment
More information about this Trainee - Java Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Trainee - Java Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Trainee - Java Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Trainee - Java Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, MEd, M.F.Sc(Fisheries)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Trainee - Java Developer is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Trainee - Java Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Trainee - Java Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Trainee - Java Developer in our Organisation.