Trainee Software Developer Jobs Opening in ZMAGIC Technologies Private Limited at Ashok Nagar, Chennai
Job Details – Trainee Software Developer
BE/B.Tech, MCA [Computer Science, or relevant field] from 2022.
· Assisting the Development Manager with all aspects of software design and coding
· Attending and contributing to company development.
· Learning the codebase and improving the code wherever necessary.
· Writing and maintaining code.
· Working on updates and bug fixes.
· Responding to requests from the business development team.
· Basic programming experience.
· Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
· Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
· Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
Looking for an enthusiastic Trainee Software Developer to join our experienced software design team. You will report directly to the Development Manager and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase and enhance the same. To ensure success as a Trainee Software Developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment.
Work Location: Chennai
Salary: 25,000 for first 6 months and 35,000 from 7 month onwards.
Interview Process: F2F .
Bond: No Bond
More information about this Trainee Software Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Trainee Software Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Trainee Software Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Trainee Software Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, MCA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Trainee Software Developer is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Trainee Software Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Trainee Software Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Trainee Software Developer in our Organisation.
ZMAGIC Technologies Private Limited (Wholly owned subsidiary of Model Magic , Inc..) is a product company.