Transcriptionist Jobs Opening in RND Softech at Avinashi Road, Coimbatore
As a transcriptionist you have to know write, read and speak effectively in Punjabi language.
Good listening skills
Good command over grammar
Basic English knowledge
Nature of work:
Typing the content in Punjabi what ever told in audio by following punctuation marks.
No remote work
Listen to recordings and transcribe those recordings to text files
Ensure accuracy of the transcribed text
Understand details of client requirements regarding formatting and notation
Complete transcriptions in a timely manner, reviewing grammar, punctuation and spelling prior to submission
Remain familiar with the latest transcription software and recommend upgrades or enhancements if necessary
Correct any errors or inaccuracies in a timely manner
Ensure typing skills are honed and remain sharp by completing typing drills on a regular basis
More information about this Transcriptionist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Transcriptionist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Transcriptionist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Transcriptionist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Transcriptionist is a Full Time in Coimbatore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Transcriptionist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Transcriptionist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Transcriptionist in our Organisation.