UI/UX Design Jobs Opening in ISkylar Technologies at Jaipur
1. Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with department senior
2. Illustrate design ideas
3. Design graphic user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
4. Build page navigation buttons and search fields
5. Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
6. Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
7. Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
8. Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
9. Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
10. Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
Skills and Tools Required:
1. Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
2. Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
3. Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
4. Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
5. Good time-management skills
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 13th Sep'22 and 18th Oct'22
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. are from or open to relocate to Jaipur
5. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
More information about this UI/UX Design Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given UI/UX Design job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this UI/UX Design job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an UI/UX Design
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, M.Com, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc, PG Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This UI/UX Design is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the UI/UX Design position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for UI/UX Design in our Organisation.