Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
2. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
3. Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
4. Build page navigation buttons and search fields
5. Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
6. Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
7. Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
8. Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
9. Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
Qualifications & Requirements:
12. Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
13. Portfolio of design projects
14. Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
15. Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Invision.
16. Knowledge of IOS, Android Designs and standards
17. Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
18. Good time-management skills
19. BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
20. Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Speqto Technologies Pvt Ltd. is a world-class service provider in Software technology and innovations, Speqto Technologies Pvt Ltd. was established in early 2017 in India NCR region, and Speqto technologies Pvt Ltd. believe in customer satisfaction and follow Believe in innovations.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.