UI UX Designer Jobs Opening in ESDA INFOTECH at Lower Parel, Mumbai
We are looking for a UI UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow the customer base.
· Good understanding of responsive web design, cross browser issues and code compatibility,
· Worked in implementing IONIC1.0, Phone gap & Angular1.0 framework
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop for graphical design
· Good communication, technical and interpersonal skills. A Good team member and individual contributor.
· Knowledge of Liferay theme generation and customization will be added advantage.
· Knowledge of Git workflow or any other version control tool.
· Artistic eye for design
· Ability to think creatively
· Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
· Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
· Proven work experience as a UI UX Designer or similar role
· Portfolio of design projects
· Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
· Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
· Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
· Good time-management skills
· BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Opportunity to work directly with clients such as Reliance / Jio for their Web Design projects
· OPD healthcare benefits
· Work life balance with all Saturdays and Sundays off
· Paid leaves with leave encashment options
· Remote working options
· 100% on-time salary paymentsNo Provident Fund deduction, i.e. only Rs. 2,500 deducted annually as Professional Tax and balance salary paid directly in employee’s bank account
More information about this UI UX Designer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given UI UX Designer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this UI UX Designer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an UI UX Designer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BSc, CS
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This UI UX Designer is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the UI UX Designer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for UI UX Designer in our Organisation.