UI/UX Developer Jobs Opening in Nevina Infotech at Vastrapur, Ahmedabad
1 to 2 Years
Posted: 02 Jun 22
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- The ideal candidate for the role should have minimum 1-2 years of experience in Web UI/UX Development.
- Strong knowledge with Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, coreldraw.
- Should be current on best practices for cross-browser compatibility and accessibility.
- High profile front-end software engineering experience, preferably with high traffic web sites.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good at multitasking and organizational skills
- Has an eye for details, results driven and takes the accountability to meet expectations.
- Has passion to constantly exceed own quality benchmarks and is a self-starter.
Role design animation
Who can apply Experienced (1 to 2 Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Multimedia
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?