UIDAI jobs for Director in Delhi. Last Date to apply: 16 Aug 2022
1. Position: Director,
2. No of Post: 03
3. Pay matrix level: Pay matrix level- 13
4. Location: UIDAI HQs, New Delhi
5. Eligibility criteria: Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; OR With three years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 12 or above. OR Officers from State UT Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization holding regular post in corresponding grades with requisite experience.
6. Desirable Experience: Experience in monitoring and implementation of large scale project(s) having multiple ecosystem partners. Experience in handling of matters relating to Budget, Contract management, Co ordination, Administration, Procurement of goods and services etec. Experience in e-Governance and ICT related projects.
7.Last Date :The last date to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2022 is 16-08-2022.
Cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection, accompanying the following documents latest within 15 days after the last date of submission of application by the candidates:
1. Attested copy of application in prescribed proforma.
2. Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority.
3. Statement giving detail of Major/Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years.
4. Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate.
5. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent (Annexure I).
6. No Objection Certificate from the Department of Personnel and Training in case the officer is serving under Central Staffing Scheme (CSS).
Director (HR) Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAD, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001
More information about this Director Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Director job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Director job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Director
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Other Graduate
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- This Director is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Director position?
- Ans: There are immediate 3 job openings for Director in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Director job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
UIDAI was created to issue Unique Identification numbers (UID), named as 'Aadhaar', to all residents of India. The UID had to be (a) robust enough to eliminate duplicate and fake identities, and (b) verifiable and authenticable in an easy, cost-effective way. As on 31st October 2021, the Authority has issued 131.68 crore Aadhaar numbers to the residents of India.