UIDAI Requirments Jobs in Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
- L1NISPartnerHDC1IS Perimeter Security Team- L1ISPartnerUIDAI HQ1IS Perimeter Security Team- L1ISPartnerHDC1IS Network Security AdminISPartnerUIDAI HQ2ReportingNISPartnerHDC1NOCNISPartnerMDC1IS Perimeter Security Team- L2ISPartnerUIDAI HQ1System Administrator- L1 with Devops skills – NISPartnerHDC – 2
Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined segment.
Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form.
Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery.
Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise.
Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products.
Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence.
Understands a broad spectrum of company technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
More information about this UIDAI Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given UIDAI job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this UIDAI job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an UIDAI
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 400000 and 1000000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This UIDAI is a Full Time in Gurgaon, Bangalore, Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This UIDAI is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the UIDAI position?
- Ans: There are immediate 10 job openings for UIDAI in our Organisation.