Unit Manager Jobs Opening in NJ India Invest pvt ltd at Surat
Ensure that all leads are approached / called on or before specified TAT for becoming Distributor / Individual Financial Advisors (IFA) for Mutual Fund business.
Explaining MF Business opportunities and earnings to interested leads.
Have to convince interested candidates to join business with NJ as Advisor.
Achieve monthly targets for recruitment of advisors.
Incorporate company procedures and policies in operations of business unit.
Monitor and review project activities and ensure its completion within scheduled time and budget.
Manage business activities focusing on financial and strategic growth of organization.
Manage start-up costs and finances of business unit by efficient financial management.
Perform review and validation of system layouts and equipments.
- BUILD RELATIONSHIP,
- SALES ABILITY,
- CONVINCING ABILITY.
More information about this Unit Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Unit Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Unit Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Unit Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Other Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 18000 and 22000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Unit Manager is a Full Time in Surat.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Unit Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Unit Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Unit Manager in our Organisation.
Overview of Company:
NJ India Invest Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading advisors and distributors of financial products and services in India. Established in 1994, NJ has over a decade of rich exposure in financial investments space and portfolio advisory services. From a humble beginning, NJ over the years has evolved out to be a professionally managed, quality conscious and customer focused financial / investment advisory & distribution firm.
NJ prides in being a professionally managed, quality focused and customer centric organization. The strength of NJ lies in the strong domain knowledge in investment consultancy and the delivery of sustainable value to clients with support from cutting-edge technology platforms, developed in-house by NJ.
NJ has over INR 1,22,000* Crores of mutual fund assets under advice with a wide presence in over 120+ locations in 20+ states in India. The numbers are reflections of the trust, commitment and value that NJ shares with its clients.
At NJ, we continue to innovate, enrich our intellect, and ask critical questions. We challenge our own processes and systems on a constant basis to emerge more convinced. At NJ, we continue to expand the scope and depth of our offerings, making apt use of technological support.