Applications are invited from eligible candidates (Indian Nationals only) as per the attached format Form B) for the following position(s) in the research project "Development of new generation vaccine formulations against human and poultry pathogens and survey of its possible socio-economic implications in healthcare"
ADVERTISEMENT NO: UH/AH/AKP-BVS/IoE/PF/RC1-20-017
1. Name of the Post: Project Fellow Anthropology
2. Number of positions: One (01)
3. Fellowship/ Honorarium: Rs. 32,000/- per month
4. HRA, if applicable N.A
5. Tenure of the Post: Initially for three Months. The position is extendable depending on the performance of the Project Fellow and continuation of the project.
6. Essential Qualifications: Master of Anthropology from reputed University/ Institution in India with minimum of 50% marks. Ability to Speak, Read and Write Telugu and English.
7. Desirable Qualifications and Experience: Fieldwork Experience and experience of work in funded research.
8. Joining mandates: The selected candidate has to physically report to the Co-PI within one week upon receiving the appointment letter, failing to do so the appointment stands cancelled automatically. Candidate has to work from the University of Hyderabad campus during the entire tenure of the position.
9. Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and they have no right to claim for any regular appointment in the University. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview or at the time of joining.
31 years at the time of application with relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.